mspinky.com Forum Index mspinky.com
'Playing with Vinyl'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

software and vinyl distribution in the UK?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    mspinky.com Forum Index -> General And Misc. Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hb123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: software and vinyl distribution in the UK? Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm really interested in buying a couple of ms pinky vinyls and the IWS software in a bundle. I understand that the distributor in the UK is DACS Audio.

However, when I contacted them, they said that they don't sell the software and vinyl together in a bundle.

Looking at the FAQ, i thought both were available:

Quote:
Q: Are there other distributors of MsPinky's Software and Vinyl besides MsPinky's Little Shop of Vinyl?

A: Yes! Please check out DACS Audio, Ltd. in the UK: [url] and of course Cycling - '74: [url]

Otherwise -- get your MsPinky goods right here!

Is there any way I can get the bundle price without having to ship it all from the US?
hb123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind, DACS Audio were out of 45rpm vinyl so I bit the bullet and ordered direct from the ms pinky site.
dlpinkstah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good choice Wink
hb123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I hope so. I just know the minute I get a tracking number I'm going to be constantly checking how close it is to arriving!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    mspinky.com Forum Index -> General And Misc. Topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: